"Become a productive .NET Developer with JetBrains Rider
Meet the most productive IDE for cross-platform .NET development. Rider is based on JetBrains’ two flagship products – namely IntelliJ IDEA and ReSharper. Its multi-process architecture ensures a smooth typing experience. Features from the IDEA front-end include a mature VCS integration, local history support, run configurations, database integration, and thousands of plugins. Commonly known ReSharper features like quick-fixes, navigation, refactorings, and code inspections are also available. Beyond that, Rider includes a powerful debugger, on-the-fly decompilation, an Azure and AWS toolkit, support for SpecFlow and Avalonia, and much more.
Come to this talk to get to know one of the most exciting development tools. Existing users are invited to get their knowledge boosted, to get even more out of their favorite IDE.
Speaker Bio: Matthias Koch
Matthias is a passionate C# developer and likes to talk about clean code, testing and tooling in general. Much of his spare time in the last years was devoted to his very own open source projects, including NUKE. He is working at JetBrains as developer advocate for the .NET department. You can follow him on Twitter via @matkoch87."
- Corriculo Recruitment - Kindly covering the venue, drinks, and helping us at each event
- Everstack - Dan's company, helping organise and manage the user group
- JetBrains - Prize draw sponsor (any JB product the winner likes)
- Manning Books - Prize draw sponsor (ebook of winner's choice)
- Packt - Prize draw sponsor (ebook of winner's choice)