Meet the latest addition to Microsoft’s serverless offering – Azure Container Apps (ACA). Leverage scaling, resilience, and self-healing capabilities offered by Kubernetes without having the burden to manage and master Kubernetes itself. That’s the mission statement from Microsoft when it comes to ACA. But how does the new serverless runtime for containerized architectures work? What does it offer and what does not? And will developers be able to focus just on solving business requirements instead of taming the cloud infrastructure? Join this talk by Azure MVP and cloud-native enthusiast Thorsten Hans and get your questions answered.
Thorsten works as a consultant at Thinktecture in Germany. He drives the architecting and implementing of cloud-native applications leveraging Kubernetes, PaaS, and serverless technologies. He teaches and coaches developer teams to adopt new technology trends and optimize their existing applications to unleash the full platform potential. Thorsten is a well-known blogger and conference speaker. Microsoft repeatedly awarded him Azure Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) because of his strong contributions to the developer community.
- Everstack - Dan's company, helping organise and manage the user group
- Corriculo Recruitment - Kindly covering the Zoom licence
- JetBrains - Prize draw sponsor (any JB product the winner likes)
- Manning Books - Prize draw sponsor (ebook of winner's choice)
- Packt - Prize draw sponsor (ebook of winner's choice)