Incidents are part of dev life and can feel life shortening destructive. It doesn't have to be that way. By employing a lightweight and proven process incidents can instead be events with a reasonable level of stress that improves team spirit, builds trust in the organisation and leads to improvements.
Mårten Rånge has nearly 20 years of experience working as a consultant, developer and architect of desktop software. He has previously worked at companies like Microsoft, WCOM, Ericsson, Schibsted, and now currently works at Contracting Works.
- Everstack - Dan's company, helping organise and manage the user group
- Corriculo Recruitment - Kindly covering the Zoom licence
- JetBrains - Prize draw sponsor (any JB product the winner likes)
- Manning Books - Prize draw sponsor (ebook of winner's choice)
- Packt - Prize draw sponsor (ebook of winner's choice)